Sunday, June 15, 2008

A trip to the lake (with cousins)

We spent the whole day at the lake. I got really,really sun burned. I look like a red hot chilli pepper. At the lake we went tubing and we went cliff jumping. It was so fun having our cousins there with us. I had a BLAST!!!!!!


Jarom, ME, and Brig

Cliff jumpin' with Hayden and me almost hitting the water.

Hunter, Brig, Jarom, Richard, Hyrum, ME, and Hayden!
Eating yummy,yummy ice cream!

8 comments:

Amy Amerson said...

thats so cool it looks like fun when my cousins come were going to the lake too

Maria Bradley said...

It looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been out there on the lake with you guys!!! I love the blog background BTW

Erica said...

You guys are CRAZY!!! Glad you had fun :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Sierrah your blog is looking great. I'll have to keep checking back.

Courtney said...

You are making some pretty sweet faces!Nicole says she misses you!

Alishia said...

Wow!! You are a blogger now. How fun! I'll be checking back to see what you are up to. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the lake. I'm jealous!

tumblinmags said...

hey girl i love your background hahaha i love it is so cute

Heather said...

hey c
you did get very burend