Science camp was the BEST!!!! It was SOOOOO funI didn't want it to end. Me and my friends, we had to get a pic of a three pointed leaf my home fries aka- cabin buddies GROSS, I had to disect owl pellettes oh us girls and Jacob I have known him since I was three my mom wanted a picture with him.
Sierrah It was so fun looking at your blog. IT is so cute just like you!! I hated disecting owl pellets when I was your age too. They are pretty nasty!! Well you are awesome and way better at blogging than me. Maybe you can come help me sometime. I am a newbe!! Ha Ha love ya! Mrs. Adams to you! J/K : )
5 comments:
yay u updated with out me asking whoohoo
Hey, you didn't tell me you were hanging with Sophia. That's my niece. Looks like you girls were having tooo much fun.
Ya need to update dude!:)
So much fun at science camp...I love your green chair btw :) You are super cute and it's so fun to have you in class again this year!
Sierrah It was so fun looking at your blog. IT is so cute just like you!! I hated disecting owl pellets when I was your age too. They are pretty nasty!! Well you are awesome and way better at blogging than me. Maybe you can come help me sometime. I am a newbe!! Ha Ha love ya! Mrs. Adams to you! J/K : )
Post a Comment